The Hydroven 3 System offers the flexibility of a, lightweight pump, with preset cycle times and adjustable pressure settings for individual comfort, making the Hydroven 3 ideal for providing safe and effective compression therapy in the home as well as the clinical setting.
The Hydroven 3 Intermittent Pneumatic Compression system provides clinically effective, non-invasive, dynamic compression to the limbs for treatment a wide range of vascular and lymphatic conditions, including venous ulceration, dependent and traumatic oedema and chronic venous insufficiency.
Its flexible, ergonomic design provides a choice of single or three-chamber compression from a variety of arm and leg garments operated by a single pump.
The LymphAssist™ Homecare compression system from Huntleigh is the only product that has been designed specifically to complement your traditional treatment in the comfort of your own home. The clinically proven and effective LymphAssist™ Homecare system comprises two parts, a simple to use, a single keypress pump, and a range of twelve chamber inflatable garments or sleeves.
VIVE Lymphedema Pump
- SEQUENTIAL COMPRESSION THERAPY: Improves circulation and blood flow to provide pain relief. Excellent for rehabilitation and pre or post workouts.
- VARIABLE PRESSURE: Variable pressure can be set between 30 to 250 mmHG for a personalized experience.
- MULTIPLE MODES AND SESSIONS: Three compression modes allow for a customized experience to ensure effectiveness.
- IMPROVES CIRCULATION: Gentle compression improves blood circulation and promotes natural healing.
- FULL LEG SLEEVES: Zippered leg cuffs accommodate leg sizes up to 24" in circumference providing compression massage therapy for the foot, calf and thigh.
- QUICK SETUP: Includes variable air pump, two full leg sleeves with extra-long air tubes and a wireless remote.